NEED A “MOVING COMPANY IN PALO ALTO” OR “PALO ALTO MOVERS“?
“Welcome to ML Movers, Inc. Palo Alto CA”
Call Us At 650-780-9695
Palo Alto Movers ML Movers, Inc. is a residential and commercial Moving Company In Palo Alto that you can trust with your possessions. We are a family owned and operated business, not a franchise or broker. That’s why we provide the best local moving services with personal attention to detail. Our people are prompt dedicated professionals who are ready and willing to assist you in every phase of your moving process. Let us help you reduce the stress related to moving your belongings, leaving you with the piece of mind to concentrate on the other aspects of your relocation.
Whether you are moving in San Francisco Bay Area a single mattress or an entire mansion, or if you’re moving anywhere within California. ML Movers can help with all of your residential moving, apartment moving or office moving service needs.
Why choose ML Movers, for your upcoming move?
- Family owned, local and long distance moving company In Palo Alto.
- Residential and Commercial moves.
- Fully insured, bonded and carry Workers’ Compensation.
- Trucks are CLEAN, professionally maintained and moving van outfitted.
- Crews are experienced professional movers with excellent work ethics, speed, stamina and are full-time employees.
- We have a mandatory drug testing policy for all of our employees.
- Free moving estimates available online, or by phone.
- Specialize in moving office equipment, antiques, pianos, and other fragile items.
- Loading and unloading of rental trucks and internal moves.
- Complete packing services and supplies are available.
- Multiple stops, pick-ups and deliveries are available to get your possessions where you want them and when you want them.
- Insurance certificates are available upon request.
- Your move will not be combined with another customer.
- Storage on our trucks in a secured location is available if necessary.
- A Rating Seal of Approval from the Better Business Bureau.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winner, 2011 – 2012.
- 5 stars happy clients reviews on Yelp.com
- Major credit cards accepted including, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
ML Movers has been well-recognized as the moving company of choice in Palo Alto CA, since our beginnings in 2007. We call Palo Alto home and take pride in knowing our neighborhood well. Our Moving Company In Palo Alto offer a large suite of moving services and options to make your move to Palo Alto or to San Francisco, California as easy and simple as possible. We have low hourly minimums for your move, and if your move happens to exceed the hourly minimum, the bill will show pro-rated 15 minute increments for the time that you use. Other Palo Alto moving companies can bill in one hour increments or a flat-rate that charges you for more time than you actually need. Our Palo Alto movers move efficiently and are careful with your belongings, because “we put our heart into every move”.Whether you’re moving down the street, across the country or to a new home or business building, we’re here to help ease your relocation stress. Sound impossible? We have your best interest in mind with each and every aspect of your move. INSURANCE No one person likes the thought that their possessions could be damaged or lost during the move. At ML Movers, Inc. We take every precaution necessary to make sure this doesn’t happen.
Due to the nature of the work involved, it is important to understand how your shipment is covered and what options are available to you. Included with every move at no additional charge is the basic coverage of $0.60 per pound per item. This is the most economical protection option available and must be provided to you by law.
Under this option, the mover assumes liability for no more than 60 cents per pound, per article. Loss or damage claims are settled based on the weight of the article multiplied by 60 cents per pound.
Additional coverage is available to you if you’d like and although moving companies due reserve the right to sell their own insurance, we feel it is in your best interest that we refer you to a third-party insurance provider that can tailor a policy to your specific requirements.